1. Select the Timesheets button.
2. . Select the date.
3. Select the timesheet you wish to view.
4. Enter the new start time the employee worked, e.g. the employee arrived late, or the employee was asked to start earlier etc.
5. Enter the new finish time the employee worked, e.g. the employee left early, or the employee was asked to work longer etc.
A. Each of these sections represents a payroll activity.
6. Click here to add a new payroll activity line.
7. Choose the type of activity from the dropdown menu.
8. Edit the end times of the payroll activity.
B. Hours to pay will be automatically calculated.
C. If you wish to remove a payroll activity line, click on the red cross.
9. Enter a comment if you wish to leave extra notes.
10. Select Save Timesheet Details.
11. If you are ready to approve the timesheet, click Approve timesheet.