Example: Your company setup creates all your employee profiles through a sync with Employee Central. In special circumstances where an employee is not in Employee Central and you wish them to be added to StaffSync, follow the steps below.
- Select Staff
- Click on the text ‘Add New Staff and Casuals’
- Enter the email address of the employee you wish to add – this is to ensure they don’t already have an account with StaffSync
- Select the Search Icon
- If there is no search results – then Click – Register New Casual
(If there are search results – then you can click to add their profile)
- Enter the Employee’s Name
- Enter the Last Name
- Enter the Phone Number
- Enter the Email Address
- Enter their Address. When you start typing in the employee’s address select from the options that will drop down – if unknown, you can just type in the suburb or city.
- Select Register Details
This should now open the Employee Profile
- In the Employee’s profile’s General Details, switch the ‘Manually Maintained Staff’ toggle to YES. If you do not do this, then when the Employee Central Sync next happens, this employee will be made inactive.
Continue setting up this employee as you would normally
Please Note: If you decide to add them to Employee Central later, make sure you add them using the exact email address you used to set up their StaffSync Manual Profile. When the Employee Central file syncs, the profiles will match up, and this employee will no longer be ‘Manually Maintain’ – this toggle will automatically switch to ‘No’.