1. Select the Rostering button.
2. Select the Department.
3. Select the Daily view.
4. Click on the timeslot you wish this shift to start from e.g. 6:30 am – which is selected as the start time in the above example.
5. Click Publish a Job Notification. StaffSync Casual Job Publishing Wizard will now open.
6. Click on the date field if you wish to change the date of the job.
7. Enter the shift start and finish times.
8. Enter the number of workers you require.
9. Choose the Department.
10. Overwrite if you wish to change the job title. Note: if you have changed the date of the job, make sure you change the data here as well.
11. Enter any notes you wish to publish for this job.
12. Select Next to proceed to the next step.
13. Switch the toggle to Yes to show individual workers to be selected.
A. If the staff member is unavailable for this shift, their details will be greyed out.
14. To select workers to publish to, click on the green + icon.
B. Click on the red x to remove a staff member or a time delay.
15. To send the job notification to additional workers at a later time, click on the grey + to add a time delay and then continue selecting the green + next to the workers you wish to notify.
16. Use the dropdown menu if you wish to publish the job to staff with other roles.
17. Click Next to proceed to the next step.
18. You have two options to choose how the successful worker will be selected. The default option is that you can choose from any of the positive responses you receive. The second option is that the system will allocate the job to the first worker that applies for the job.
C. Simply choose the option that meets your needs.
D. Check the summary of the job you are about to publish here.
19. Select Publish this job.