Successful Reliever Information includes key details that are sent to a reliever once they have been allocated to a job. (Please ensure that this information is kept up to date with current information e.g. new contact phone numbers).
- Select ‘Our Profile’
- Click ‘Successful Reliever Information’
This should bring up the successful reliever information you have already set up.
- Select ‘Add a New Field’
- Enter the name of the field you wish to create
- Select the type of field – we recommend you use TEXT BOX
- Select which of your organisations job roles can view this information
- Select ‘Save Field’
- The fields that have been created will now appear here
- You can use these arrows to adjust the order you wish these fields to appear
- You can now type in a default answer into the field, this will automatically appear when you are publishing a job (note: you will still be able to overwrite this when publishing individual jobs if you need to).
- Click ‘Update Default Answers’
- If you no longer wish to use a field, then switch this toggle to ‘No’, you can always reactivate the field again by switching the toggle back to ‘Yes’